Monday, December 31, 2007

Obreahny O'Brien



Watch the Video
Obreahny O'Brien stopped in at the NYMIEG/For Your Imagination holiday party on Dec. 12, 2007. I think you'll find her passionate & funny. The interview was impromtu, with the help of Irina Slutsky from GETV. I used some of the same basic questions Nathan Miller of Bicycle-Sidewalk came up with for Vloggercon 2006. I emailed him and asked him what questions he would ask and he wrote me back with these: What got you into videoblogging? Why did you get into videoblogging? What is your inspiration?

You can find Nathan Miller at bicycle-sidewalk.com, Obreahny O'Brien keeps her site at College Wit. Irina Slutsky operated my not so good in the dark camera and I used music from Bre Pettis' free music album.

This episode's links are GETV, College Wit, Physicians for Social Responsibility

No comments: