Friday, December 28, 2007

Jess McCabe & Sizemore


Watch the Video
Irina Slutsky introduced me to Jess McCabe & Mike Atherton at the NYMIEG/For Your Imagination holiday party on Dec. 12, 2007. Since I was interviewing her for my videoblog, she thought it was appropriate to interview them as well, which I did. I used the same basic questions Nathan Miller of Bicycle-Sidewalk came up with for Vloggercon 2006. I emailed him and asked him what questions he would ask and he wrote me back with these: What got you into videoblogging? Why did you get into videobloging? What is your inspiration? You can find Nathan Miller at bicycle-sidewalk.com, Irina Slutsky hosts Geek Entertainment TV, Jess McCabe at www.thefword.org.uk, & Mike Atherton at www.sizemore.co.uk.

Irina Slutsky operated my not so good in the dark camera and I used music from Bre Pettis' free music album.

This episode's links are GETV, The Sizemore McCabe Project, Physicians for Social Responsibility

2 comments:

Rupert said...

Nice!

Bicyclesidewalk said...

nice relaxed conversation and brings me up to speed on a couple sites and ideas in the vlogging world...