Monday, January 22, 2007

Stopped Gaming


Watch the Video


I stopped gaming for various reasons, number one was I'd rather go to my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class. After my elbow dislocation in Sept. 22, 2006, practicing and competing some for 8 years have started to take its toll on the body. Eight stitches to my lip at one time, pulled intercostal muscle twice, cauliflower ears, and bruises were nothing compared to seeing your own elbow dislocated. So now, during my physical therapy and stretching I consider playing Redneck Rampage Rides Again or GTA 3. I rather not sit the whole day and remove myself though. All media from the Open Source Collection at the Internet Archive.
links: Tibetans Persecuted, Vloggercon 2006 Videos, Save Darfur

1 comment:

RANDY said...

like the fights? i have more to put up.

hey i put you on my aol buddy list my aol name is poolgod2112 give me a im some time

randy mann