Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aug 15, 2006

Just a quick post, saw Mac OS X Leopard article on Spaces, reminded me of the virtual desktops you can add to the dock on a Linux box when using KDE from the 90's. I don't mean to be a sourpuss though. I'm very happy with OS X Panther in general and most of my software are still strictly for PPC.

I've got some evergreen video to upload, music from Jerseyband, the Meters, and Hogg. I shot soundless .mov's at the Meters show and added a brief music clip to the footage round it off. The brief music clip falls under fair use because I'm including a review of the band.

I stopped by MNN.org's event for Node 101 Weekend Worldwide. Streaming web media will help the global online commmunity further get acquainted with one another. With this in mind I'm really feeling left behind by staying with .mov's and Quicktime instead of Flash. Just one more reason to head down to MNN.org and get some coding implemented. I haven't had the time to view the vPIP users that the Yahoo Vlog group have pointed out. Anyway, after I recertify my CFRD for my job as a firefighter, it should be all go again for Jiu Jitsu, Vlogging, and kicking back. Today's links are the Maha Mangala Sutta and the Carter Center.

No comments: