Sunday, June 11, 2006

Vloggercon 2006 Installment 2


Watch the Video
96.4 MB 18 min. I respect the vlogger Nathan Miller. Originally I intended to ask people about the FICA tax. Realizing not everyone pays the FICA, I e-mailed Nathan Miller in Kurume, Japan what he would do if he was at the Vloggeron 2006. So he said, number 1, listen. 1. What got you into videoblogging? 2. Why do you vlog? 3. What is your inspiration? Lastly he said it would be worth a million bucks if I got people to say Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Evening.

features: Josh Wolf, Alex Menendez, Monkeybrains.net girl, Mario Librandi, Andrew Congdon, Lukas Blakk, Chasing Windmills'Juan Antonio & Cristina Cordova.

3 comments:

Nathan Miller said...

It is Monday afternoon, I just watched both videos. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I don't think you know how much this means to me. You really made my day!! There was plenty said in these two clips to keep my head spinning for days! I will most likely use this footage in an up and coming video, the intro bit is priceless. I plan to comment again, as soon as this rush of excitement comes a dull roar, my thoughts and thanks for taking the time to do this!
Hopefully I will make it next year!

Francisco Daum said...

Those were your questions. If you need better files I can post them. I have a full tape and half's worth vloggers answering your questions!

David Meade said...

Chasing Windmills in color! :-)

Great series on vloggercon.

- Dave