Thursday, May 04, 2006

1993 Bicycle


Watch the video
16 MB 3 min. My 13 year old bicycle. It's been to Bavaria, GE, Watertown, NY, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Purchase, NY and finally back in Manhattan. When it was 8 years old, but new to East Harlem, its rear tire got slashed. Since then the handlebars and stem were stolen once. The levers were stolen twice. The rebuilt wheel in the back was stolen once, despite the hose clamped quick release levers. The aluminum seatpost has welded itself to the steel frame. This is a junker, a beater bike, something you're not afraid to leave anywhere. Mechanically everything is ok.

Music created in Garageband
Vocal track recorded using iPod Linux

2 comments:

missbhavens said...

Oh, man, I miss my bike!

missbhavens said...

Oh, man, I miss my bike!